Sunday, September 19, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
I made this card at the last minute, of course. ha ha..anyway i like the idea of it, but also think i could probably do something to improve it a bit. My favorite part is the paper rose :) i wanted to do a bouquet of them, but i would have to make them a lot smaller for that. This card was made with real red, basic black and whisper white. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370 and was stamped in craft whisper white ink. Everything is SU except the rhinestones, brad and the embossing folder, Divine Swirls. The second picture i tried to get a good picture of the flower. My upline Julie has a tutorial for making them.
Craft Tote Recruiting Promotion
Dates: September 1-October 18, 2010, or while supplies last
New recruits who join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator during the promotion period will receive a FREE craft tote (valued at $49.95) with the purchase of their Starter Kit.
Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Description
- 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
- Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
- Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
- Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
- Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
- Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads