Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bridal Shower

So i haven't given this card out yet, so hopefully she doesn't see it here before she gets it. ha ha..I made this card for a very dear friend that is getting married in a couple of weeks and her shower is this saturday :) I am so happy for her!!!  On this card i used kraft (now crumb cake) and bermuda bay (retired) cardstock.  I am so sad that berumda bay is retired, I really liked this color.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder called swirls and the ribbon was from walmart.  I used the modern label #119849 and 5-petal flower #119880 punches.  I stamped some tissue paper with the itty bitty backgrounds stamp set (retired) in bermuda bay.  The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes #115370.  I used a brad from SU and the rhinestones from walmart.  I hope she likes it because I am really excited about how it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment